Imagine getting ready to head out to your cottage for the weekend. It’s January and the heat at your cottage is set at 40°, just warm enough to keep the pipes from freezing. Now imagine making a phone call or using your computer to adjust the temperature so when you arrive you walk into a comfortable 72° environment. Or similarly, imagine starting home from a weeks vacation in Hawaii. Before you left you turned the heat down to 65°. You make a call and arrive again to a comfortable 72° environment. to A sampling of automated HVAC and environmental control ideas are listed below, but the possibilities are endless. Contact the experts at Innovection today to explore your future.
- Thermostats control everything from comfort to cost by a home automation system, by remote control and manually. Set your thermostats by occupancy or on a time schedule, enjoy multi-zone control, control from a distance and more.
- Set up multi-zone heating and cooling systems and control the zones from a phone, computer or manually, with a single HVAC system.
- Everyone is interested in the weather and now you (and your home automation system) will know what the weather is doing with your complete weather station at home.
- Receive a cell phone call when the temperature in your cottage falls below 32°.
- View the outdoor temperature on your thermostat.
HAI Automated Thermostat
© 2003 Innovection Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.